INGLES: VIDEO
ENGLISH
EL "PRESENT
CONTINUOUS" SE UTILIZA:
- · para describir una acción que está teniendo lugar en este momento: You are using the Internet. You are studying English grammar.
- para describir una tendencia o una acción que está sucediendo en la actualidad: Are you still working for the same company? More and more people are becoming vegetarian.
- para describir una acción o evento futuros que ya están programados: We're going on holiday tomorrow. I'm meeting my boyfriend tonight. Are they visiting you next winter?
- para describir una situación o evento temporales: He usually plays the drums, but he's playing bass guitar tonight. The weather forecast was good, but it's raining at the moment.
- con "always, forever, constantly", para describir y enfatizar una sucesión de acciones repetidas: Harry and Sally are always arguing! You're constantly complaining about your mother-in-law!
- How often do
you see him?
– I see him almost every day.
- How often do
you go to the library?
– I go to the library once a week.
- How often do
you play sports?
– As often as possible.
- How often do
you take a shower?
– Twice a day: in the morning and in the evening.
-How often do
you visit this restaurant?
– Not often, yesterday I was here for the second time.
– Three times a day after eating.
-How often does
it rain in autumn?
– It rains almost every day in autumn.
-How often do
you have your hair cut?
– Usually once a month, but sometimes twice a month.
- How often do you have to travel on
business?
– It happens two or three times a year.
I LIKE MY LIFE 😊 VER. FRIEND
I LIKE MY LIFE 😊
The reason of why? I like is because…
I have excellent Friends, they always are with me, my mom is one of the reasons of why i enjoy my life, she is a nice mother and she is like a friend for me, my dad is a nice dad too. I have the best 2 bands as my favourite boygroups. Anyway, l can speak 2 languages, and i am learning korean or Hangul, i don’t like the people who is bad with other people,i really hate…. Actually i am a high-school student and is more than obviously that this is not easy but i like, i enjoy go with my mom to drink a coffee and talk about things about the life 😊. I love listen to music, my favorite music is korean music and english but i can listen any type of music. My favourite american Singer is Post Malone, Charlie Puth and Lewis Capaldi and more but those three are the first. My favourite korean bands are BTS, TXT and Stray kids like i said before, i have more, but they are the first in my list… i enjoy the classic music and i really love piano. I want learn to play piano but i don’t have enought time ☹. My favourite food are tacos, sushi and enchiladas. I like be Mexican
I LIKE MY LIFE 😊 VER. FRIEND
Her names ia Gabriela. She is 16 years old. She is studying
in the second grade of high school. She doesn’t like like to be alone for a long
time. She likes to do exercise. She can cooks and she really likes to do it. She
likes to go to the coffee shop on her free time. She always visit to her
grandparents on weekend. She usually doesn’t have dinner. She is learning to
dance.
I LIKE MY LIFE 😊
The reason of why? I like is because…
I have excellent Friends, they always are with me, my mom is one of the reasons of why i enjoy my life, she is a nice mother and she is like a friend for me, my dad is a nice dad too. I have the best 2 bands as my favourite boygroups. Anyway, l can speak 2 languages, and i am learning korean or Hangul, i don’t like the people who is bad with other people,i really hate…. Actually i am a high-school student and is more than obviously that this is not easy but i like, i enjoy go with my mom to drink a coffee and talk about things about the life 😊. I love listen to music, my favorite music is korean music and english but i can listen any type of music. My favourite american Singer is Post Malone, Charlie Puth and Lewis Capaldi and more but those three are the first. My favourite korean bands are BTS, TXT and Stray kids like i said before, i have more, but they are the first in my list… i enjoy the classic music and i really love piano. I want learn to play piano but i don’t have enought time ☹. My favourite food are tacos, sushi and enchiladas. I like be Mexican



interesante
ResponderBorrarBuen contenido.
ResponderBorrarGenial ahora se hablar inglés :D
ResponderBorrarme gusto mucho tu trabajo
ResponderBorrarEsta muy bien explicado todo!
ResponderBorrarbuen contenido
ResponderBorrarEsta información es muy útil
ResponderBorrarGracias por decirlo, ahora se me es mas facil.
ResponderBorrarbuena informacion :3
ResponderBorrar:3
ResponderBorrar